What's new

Your feedback on the forum

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Good day, dear forum participants!

Here you can leave a review on the working of our forum or on some specific folding. We carefully read your reviews to make our site even better thanks to you. Our team also attract your attention to the fact that for leaving a positive detailed review of our resource on Google or any review sites and other resources, we charge a reward of 20 coins (the internal currency of the forum). Also, for writing a detailed article (from 2,000 characters without spaces) with a positive color on your site, we will award you 40 coins. To do this, you need to unsubscribe about it below.

Last edited:

PERCE-NEIGE

Hello, I'm lost, as a newcommer, I can't find where the "access my previously saved and tagged bookmarks" menu is ! Unclear.

PERCE-NEIGE

Hi. Thank you for your answer. No, it's not watched threads, as I tagged several threads with tags, and they do not show in "watched threads", only threads where I clicked on "watch this thread" button show up within "watched threads".

Zeus

Staff member
Hi. Thank you for your answer. No, it's not watched threads, as I tagged several threads with tags, and they do not show in "watched threads", only threads where I clicked on "watch this thread" button show up within "watched threads".
Hi. tags and watched threads are different things

firsthelix

Hi, I am interested to buy a product listed as "purchased" in the Author Themes category. Can anybody tell me how to purchase it? No price and no buying info available...

Zeus

Staff member
Hi, I am interested to buy a product listed as "purchased" in the Author Themes category. Can anybody tell me how to purchase it? No price and no buying info available...
Hi, just write in the group buy that you are ready to pay and wait, please

firsthelix

Well, there is no price indication on most of the courses listed, but they are all marked "purchased" in the Author's Theme category, uploaded by Ghadzi.