- Person should have a degree / diploma in science / engineering / technology.
- Person should have some involvement in operational function of the company such as production, quality assurance, engineering, design, testing, inspection, supplier assessment, purchase, service etc.
- Person should be familiar with working in excel for making simple documentation, calculation, formatting etc.
- An awareness of Quality Management System, such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949 would be added advantage.
- Should cultivate team work in organization.
This course covers the following IATF Core Tools in details, namely:
- Process Flow Diagram,
- Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA),
- Control Plan,
- Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA),
- Statistical Process Control (SPC),
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA),
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP).
AIAG FMEA Manual - 4th edition,
AIAG SPC Manual - 2nd edition,
AIAG MSA Manual - 4th edition,
AIAG PPAP Manual - 4th edition and
AIAG APQP Manual - 2nd edition.
Apart from details explanation of the various elements of Core Tools, downloadable resources are provided (in excel file) which can used in practice.
Also there are quizzes in every section for testing the knowledge gained from the course.
Для кого этот курс:
- Design Engineer, Process Engineer or Engineers of other technical and tecno-commercial functions in automotive industry.
- Young engineers / scientists involved in technical activities in manufacturing industry and wants to enhance their career, with a formal added professional qualification.
- Departmental Heads / Trainers who wants to provide training to their subordinates in IATF Core Tools, without sending the participants for outside training for saving of time and money.
- Executive of a company can provide training to vendors of the company by casting these video training’s.
- An individual working as consultant in IATF 16949 field.