What's new

Purchased [Udemy] Complete Python Beginner To Developer Course: Build Projects (PSU Linux)

Purchase Information
Type of purchase: Collaborative
Price: 160 USD
Participants: 0 of 10
Organizer: Zeus Zeus
Payment: 16.6 USD
0%
Main list
Reserve list

Zeus

Staff member
★★★★★

As I have expected from the previous reviews, I confirm that this course is very informative and well taught. I highly recommend it-
Thamir benelbar

★★★★★

As a beginner it's The best course i saw ever, easy to understand, professional, a lot of practice which made it really recommended.-
x86 Assembly Community

★★★★★

This course is really amazing. I got all the things that I need to learn to become a good python programmer thank you So much sir, for making courses like this for us. Thank you so much again-
Tabish Raza

★★★★★

I have been watching YouTube video for a long period, but this course is really different, it's really complete and well organised and I have really learned a lot. I would thank the instructor for this great work!-
Salah Eddine

★★★★★

One of the best courses... 10/10 and fully satisfied with the instructor-
Greg Kirk

★★★★★

In my first steps in this course, I feel really that I have made a good progression in a short time in a very organised way. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who want to learn Python in a good and stable method.-
Azizbouaziz

★★★★★

such a wonderful course im really looking forward to finish it soon..,I have learned alot with great way of explanation i really recomend-
David Stafford

★★★★★

I have really enjoyed learning from this course, and I can't stop watching the videos one after the other.-
Benharkat Mohamed Ali

★★★★★

this cours is very useful and full of impotant information, and the method of explanation is very enjoyable, i strongly recommend it!
- Mohamed Nacef

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-new-complete-python-course-2019/