What's new

Purchased Making a Ribbon Jointed Doll in Dorote Zaukaite style, step by step guide PDF [Dorotesdolls]

Purchase Information
Type of purchase: Collaborative
Price: 40 USD
Participants: 0 of 6
Organizer: Zeus Zeus
Payment: 6.9 USD
0%
Main list
Reserve list

Zeus

Staff member
During years of creating dolls I have tried a lot of different materials and techniques, I have been experimenting a lot and inventing ways of making things. Today I am sharing some of that knowledge with you.

This e-book is a step by step guide that will help you to create a Ribbon Jointed Doll in my style.
You will find over 300 photos and drawings and a full sketch of a doll straight from my studio table together with explanations of my doll creating processes. I am also adding lists of the tools and materials that I have used while making this doll. This is a complete story of a doll. If you were wondering, how to make a doll from scrach - this is your answer.

The difficulty level – medium
File format – PDF
Size – 68 A4 pages
Printable on a home printer
Language: English

I hope that this tutorial will become a great motivation for you to try out new techniques, to express your creativity and to develop your own style!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/492530969/making-a-ribbon-jointed-doll-in-dorote?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1