What's new

Purchased Drop Your Money Struggle Bundle (Amanda Frances)

Purchase Information
Type of purchase: Collaborative
Price: 555 USD
Participants: 0 of 25
Organizer: Zeus Zeus
Payment: 23.1 USD
0%
Main list
Reserve list

Zeus

Staff member
Drop Your Money Struggle Bundle By Amanda Frances – Free Download Course

Drop the mother f*ing money struggle
Have an ah-ha or two (more like ten) around the ‘money manifestation’ principles you heard before that didn’t fully click, make sense or work for you
Lay a solid foundation for the creating, receiving and manifesting of money (While this is a foundational program, it has much more depth that most of what is out there.)
Create ways of thinking and believing that support your financial desires
Heal, forgive, and finally release your past experiences with money
Increase your confidence in yourself, your skill, your worth and your earning potential
Understand wtf it means to be an energetic match for cash and learn how to be it
Shift into a state of receptivity around money as you choose
Live in a state of flow and peace with your finances
Learn the power of the energetic decision, backed with faith and how it can support you
Experience energetic, emotional, mental shifts (in the form of relief, understanding, clarity, and overall feeling better)

… As well as changes in your physical reality (alumni of this program report unexpected money, raises, promotions, new jobs, new clients, confidence around price points and skill set, etc). Enjoy this free download, which is available exclusively at tobuytogether.com.
… just from playing the videos in the background of your life (in the car, while working out, while running errands, etc.)

WHAT YOU GET:
Drop the Money Struggle Part One
Video Topic 1: Clearing Your Financial Past: Releasing What You Were Taught About Money & Forming New Beliefs (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 2: The Art of Shifting Quickly: How to Move into a State of Being a Match for Money Each Day (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 3: Money: A Game You Play — When Manifesting Becomes a Fun & Joyful Process (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 4: The Incremental Increase: How to Earn More All of the Time (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 5: Tying It Together: Earning/Generating Money as an Extension of Your Daily Life (Valued at $333)

Drop the Money Struggle Part Two
Video Topic 6: Money: A Resource for Good. How Earning Serves You & the World. (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 7: Money: A Heart Issue. Manifesting from Your Truest Desires. (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 8: Viewing Money as Your Birthright. Releasing the ‘How’ Around Receiving. (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 9: Worthiness: When Allowing in Money Becomes the Default State of Who You Are. (Valued at $333)
Video Topic 10: Living from Confident Expectation. Deciding On & Allowing in Your Desired Outcome. (Valued at $333)
I have added a second set of five videos along with further guided homework and affirmations with fresh examples, new stories, and deeper insights to help you to reinforce, reimplement and continue to mentally, emotionally and vibrational upgrade your experiences around money. I have not increased the price. If you are an alumni of this program, all ten videos are there for you now.

BONUSES:
Learn my process for selling online with clarity and ease. At the end of some of the videos, I demonstrate my non-attached & non-salesy way of sharing my digital products with potential students.
I’ve added affirmations/guided inner work to each of the ten videos to help you integrate the principles found in each video quickly.
Receive a special coupon code for my world renowned course, Money Mentality Makeover. (If you missed Money Mentality Makeover when it was open for enrollment last, I’ve got your back. During the next MMM enrollment period, we give you a $444 off coupon code you can use toward Money Mentality Makeover.)
Amanda Frances is a world-renowned thought leader on financial empowerment for women.
Through her wildly popular digital courses, highly engaging social media presence, the weekly “And She Rises” podcast, an on-going mastermind for high level women entrepreneurs, her daily free inspirational content, meditations, and trainings distributed across her social media channels… she empowers women to design lives and businesses they are wildly obsessed with.
She has written for Forbes, Business Insider, Thrive Global, and Success Magazine.
Her mission is to get the power of money into the hands of good hearted women who are here to change the world.

Combining her background in ministry as well as mental health counseling with practical business advice and a deep knowledge of spiritual and energetic principles, Amanda isn’t quite like any other ‘business coach’ you’ve encountered.

Amanda is from a small town in Oklahoma. A true self-made women, while putting herself through graduate school Amanda taught herself how to build her first website.
Ten years later, Amanda Frances Inc is a multimillion dollar global brand with clients and students in 85 countries generating between $500k and $780k monthly.

https://amandafrances.com/drop-your-money-struggle/