Who should take the course:
- Professionals wishing to advance their knowledge of Direct-to-Consumer brands and businesses.
- Individuals seeking the ideation skills and execution framework to start their own venture.
- Students or graduates planning a career in brand management seeking professional development.
- Learn how to plan, launch, grow and sustain a DTC brand
- Key principles of entrepreneurship and industry leading strategies for brand management.
- Deep-dives into essential concepts including: brand identity, product development, market positioning, online and offline retailing, marketing touchpoints, innovation and financing.
- 10 hours of exclusive content, including 10 video tutorials from Jen Rubio.
- Downloadable materials which enable you to apply and revisit key theories and frameworks.
- Challenging worksheets and case studies to put your learning into practice.