What's new

Ask a question

PERCE-NEIGE

Also, I don't know if it's already there, but are there some MOOC (EdX etc), I saw only Udemy courses. And is there some audiobooks in different languages ? And ebooks, like novels ?

Thank you.

Zeus

Staff member
We have a lot of things. Throw here the examples. Or create the themes you are looking for.

Acious

How come it doesn’t show other people in the group buy? Also; the ones that are marked as “purchased” , that means that you have already acquired them, and id have to pay my part, then the course will be released to me? Am I understanding this correctly? Or will you still have to purchase them?

Zeus

Staff member
How come it doesn’t show other people in the group buy? Also; the ones that are marked as “purchased” , that means that you have already acquired them, and id have to pay my part, then the course will be released to me? Am I understanding this correctly? Or will you still have to purchase them?
А course will be delivered to you within three days in that case as a rule

Helios

@Zeus i want to buy this, please dm or reply, I'll Paypal

Zeus

Staff member
@Zeus i want to buy this, please dm or reply, I'll Paypal

We are waiting more participants

firsthelix

Hi, how do I purchase a product in the Author Theme category marked as "purchased" without any price info and buying option?

Zeus

Staff member
Hi, how do I purchase a product in the Author Theme category marked as "purchased" without any price info and buying option?
Hi, just write in the group buy or theme that you are ready to pay and wait, please

firsthelix

Thanks, that's what I did. But as I mentioned before, there is no price information yet. When will they be updated?

discman

Hi Zeus, I have a question. [PWA] Corporate Credit Secrets. It says you purchased already. Once I send my payment in will I receive course?

MORpH

Hey Zeus! for - this program purchased by Gadzhi - how do we get access to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

bagi

hi , there is 02 courses of derek moneyberg they are free as posted in the related theard
please i'd like to have download link for both of those courses
how can i get access to them ?

Zeus

Staff member
hi , there is 02 courses of derek moneyberg they are free as posted in the related theard
please i'd like to have download link for both of those courses
how can i get access to them ?
hi. i gave you instructions but you have done nothing(

bagi

hi i guess now i understand how it works
sorry guys , anyway can i please get access to these two courses of derek it is free to dwonload , thank you

ruan

HI
I want purchased course "holy grail appointment setting funnel" and commented on it but no reply after 5days.
Thanks