neuro wave gumroad

  1. Zeus

    Purchased Magic Super Intelligence [Neuro-Wave]

    The perception of the world of an ordinary person sees only 3% of Reality. Therefore, most people, that is, 97% live an ordinary, boring and poor life. In the remaining 3% of people, subtle vision and perception filters perceive a little more information - 4-5%. But even this is enough to become...
  2. Zeus

    Purchased Vital Power Protection Talisman [Neuro-Wave]

    We have created technology that will change your life! To use the talisman, it is not important whether you believe in it or not. It is not necessary to possess psychic sensitivity. You do not need to possess techniques for working with energy and informational influence. You can do...
Top